The COVID-19 Response Plan details the policies and practices necessary for Ringsend College to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. The plan provides an overview of key areas that Ringsend College have assessed in order to ensure compliance with the protocol and to minimise the risk to workers and others (visitors and contractors).
The plan is a live working document and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and amended where appropriate in line with updated guidance from;
- The Health Service Executive
- The Health & Safety Authority
- Health Protection Surveillance Centre
- The Department of Education
- City of Dublin Education and Training Board