RINGSEND COLLEGE ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAMME
SPRING TERM ENROLMENT 2021
We have moved to an online registration and payment platform for our nightschool courses.
Please click the link below for all nightschool registrations.
Due to Covid 19 there will be no actual classes in Spring Term 2021. We plan to run 3 virtual exercise classes. Planned classes are for Tuesdays. Enrolment will be on-line using this website.
- Strength and Conditioning from 18:00-19:00
- Pilates (Beginners) 19:00-20:00
- Pilates (Improvers) 20:00-21:00
We hope to return to our normal schedule of actual classes by September 2021.
Director of Adult Education,
Enrolment Dates: Monday 11th January 2021
Classes commence on Tuesday 19th January 2021.
- Fees are payable in advance and are not refundable, except where a class does not form. In which case refunds are by crossed cheque only.
- Cheques should be made payable to City of Dublin ETB, crossed and with a Banker’s card.
- All enrolments are subject to City of Dublin ETB regulations.
- Fees are not transferable to another student.
- Formation of all classes depends on demand.
- All fees are subject to amendment by CDETB.
- All participants MUST be over 18 years of age.
- Classes are filled on a first come first served basis. The earlier you pay the more likely you are to get onto your course. Some courses, for example Woodwork, are extremely popular and usually fill up very quickly. To avoid disappointment register and pay early!