RINGSEND COLLEGE ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAMME
AUTUMN TERM ENROLMENT 2021
We have moved to an online registration and payment platform for our nightschool courses. On-line applications are now open. Please click the link below for all nightschool registrations.
There may be restrictions on class sizes in September depending on future government guidance on Covid 19 precautionary measures.
- Ceramics 18:30-20:30 Tuesday
- Dressmaking 18:30-20:30 Monday and Tuesday
- House Maintenance 18:30-20:30 Monday
- Marine Engine Maintenance 18:00-19:30 Tuesday
- Motor Maintenance 19:30-21:00 Tuesday
- Strength and Conditioning from 18:00-19:00
- Pilates (Beginners) 19:00-20:00
- Pilates (Improvers) 20:00-21:00
- Woodwork 18:30-20:30 Monday and Tuesday
- Yoga 19:00-20:30 Monday and Tuesday
Director of Adult Education,
Enrolment Dates: From Monday 6th September 2021.
Enrolment Date: Monday 6th September is to facilitate applicants who cannot enrol on-line.
Classes commence on Monday 13th September.
- Fees are payable in advance and are not refundable, except where a class does not form. In which case refunds are by crossed cheque only.
- Cheques should be made payable to City of Dublin ETB, crossed and with a Banker’s card.
- All enrolments are subject to City of Dublin ETB regulations.
- Fees are not transferable to another student.
- Formation of all classes depends on demand.
- All fees are subject to amendment by CDETB.
- All participants MUST be over 18 years of age.
- Classes are filled on a first come first served basis. The earlier you pay the more likely you are to get onto your course. Some courses, for example Woodwork, are extremely popular and usually fill up very quickly. To avoid disappointment register and pay early!